Tired feet at the end of a long day… try Salts & Co® foot soak
Have you ever wondered why a foot soak feels so amazing at the end of a long day at work? Well, as many reflexologists believe, your whole body is represented by parts of your feet. When your feet are well cared for, feeling relaxed and pampered, it can have a positive impact on the rest of your body. This is why it is so important to take great care of your feet; happier feet, happier
We all know that we need to take care of our bodies to maintain good health. Whether we watch what we eat, keep as active as possible or slather ourselves in moisturising lotions and potions, our poor feet often get overlooked, leaving them feeling tired, dry and neglected. It is time for a change to your foot care routine, or time to invent one if you have been wayward enough not to have one until now. Applying on a cream that you put on the rest of your body and hoping for the best is just not good enough. Your feet are likely still dry, tense and overworked. It is time to introduce your feet to their very own spa treatment, all in the comfort of your own home, Salts & Co® soothing foot soak.
A real Spa Treatment with our Aromatherapy Foot Soaksoothing foot soak blends high quality Epsom and Dead Sea salts together with five natural, essential oils. A common ingredient in many foot soak recipes, Epsom salt eases muscle aches and pains, reduces foot odour, exfoliates the skin and softens calluses. The Dead Sea salt works to draw out toxins from your body, leaving your overworked, tired feet feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Collectively, the essential oils incorporated into the foot soak increase the antibacterial properties in your homemade spa treatment. Let’s take a look at the benefits each of the oils bring to the table;
– Lavender oil is a famous stress reliever and regular spa favourite. A natural pain reliever too, which is exactly what tired feet need, lavender also has a soothing effect on the skin.
– Peppermint oil has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. A good oil for itchy feet, the menthol in peppermint makes for a cooling sensation.
– Eucalyptus oil is a natural moisturiser and cleanser which helps to prevent skin irritations. As an antispasmodic oil, eucalyptus reduces muscle tightness and serves as a natural analgesic, highly beneficial to overall foot health.
– Rosemary oil is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse, actively helping to soothe tired muscles. Rosemary also has natural antiseptic properties.
– Chamomile oil is flowery scented and sweet smelling. With a calming aroma, chamomile has anti-inflammatory properties, making it an effective muscle relaxant and also reduces redness.
The salts work collaboratively with these oils so your feet emerge from the soaking touchably softer and revitalised from the first treatment. When you use this foot soak as part of your
regular foot care routine, toenail discolouration, cracked heels and dry skin will all be improved upon, quickly becoming a problem of the past.
It is time to take care of your feet
Your feet go through a lot on a daily basis. We all know just how painful our feet can feel, especially after lots of walking. While you may wash your feet in the shower or when you take a bath, treating your feet to their very own spa style soaking can be very beneficial.
Have you ever realised that when your feet are cold, much of the rest of your body also feels cold? When you sink your feet into a warming footbath, the temperature of your body increases, resulting in muscle tension being alleviated. That feeling of all your stresses melting away is actually happening too. As your feet get warmer, your circulation improves through stimulating blood flow to your extremities. With improved circulation comes a boosted immune system, which could help to prevent you from getting ill, leading to increased general wellbeing. In addition to all of this, foot baths can help to relieve anxiety levels and even help you to sleep, because you will be just that relaxed.
Salts & Co® soothing Epsom and Dead Sea salt foot soak with essential oils does not include any preservatives or synthetic chemicals. An entirely natural product, even the packaging is 100%
recyclable and this includes the free wooden spoon you receive, being made from sustainably sourced bamboo. Dissolving quickly into warm water, when you opt for Salts & Co® foot soak, there
will be no waiting around for sand like grains to effervesce.
So why delay? Treat your feet today.