GoodNight Sleep Lava Diffuser – Scented Rocks with Essential Oils
Our scented rocks Sleep Diffuser is the perfect companion for a GoodNight Sleep…
✓ Different blends of Essential Oils
✓ Can easily be moved to a different room
Handmade, ethical & fair product
Crafted in Britain from sustainable origins with absolutely no artificial ingredients
FREE Delivery in the UK
Essential oils used
You can also buy our products on
GoodNight Sleep Diffuser with Scented Rocks, a spiritual and relaxing aromatherapy experience to help your mind and body unwind, blended in Sussex.
Salts & Co GoodNight Lava Diffuser is the perfect companion to a good night sleep, before bedtime to help you get a relaxing and restful sleep or as a room diffuser to create a calming atmosphere that promotes relaxation and well-being.
How can our Lava Diffuser help you get a GoodNight Sleep?
- It is silent, there is no need of plugging it like other devices
- There is no need to add water, just add few drops of essential oils and relax
- It can be easily moved around, by your bedside or in the bathroom while taking a bath
- It uses natural products, our Essential Oils and Lava Rocks are ethically sourced
How to use:
- Open the tin, add 5 to 6 drops of essential oils on the rocks and relax
- Leave the tin open all night, or close it just before falling asleep
What comes in the box?
- 1x Tin of Aromatherapy Lava Rocks with your choice of label color (blue or pink)
- 1x 10ml of our selected Essential Oils blend (choose from the list)
More about Lava Rocks:
Lava rocks have been used for centuries as a healing stone, they have energetic qualities.
- Emotional Lava rocks are known for their grounding qualities, they are wonderful for calming the emotions. In fact, the quality of fire springs from the ground, so in terms of healing gems, this lends itself to a calming – but intense- energy. Because they come from raw energy, they are considered to be stones of rebirth and shedding unneeded layers of emotional attachment.
- Spiritual Lava rocks are fantastic for stabilizing and grounding the root chakra. This is because of the strong connection to the earth and its creation within the center of Earth. In folk remedies, it was also given to soldiers to help them remain calm during battle.
More about Essential Oils:
Marjoram essential oil therapeutic properties:
Marjoram essential oil is known to have a positive effect on the nervous system. Marjoram essential oil is also used for its calming properties.
Chamomile essential oil therapeutic properties:
Chamomile oil has a very deep calming effect emotionally and mentally and is good for insomnia.
Lavender essential oil therapeutic properties:
The therapeutic properties of lavender oil include calming, relaxing, combats stress and crisis while the antiseptic properties helps with cold, flu and other ailments and excellent for asthma and migraines.
Jasmine essential oil therapeutic properties:
Aphrodisiac qualities and provides a balancing effect on the nervous system. Jasmine works on an emotional level, helping to calm frayed nerves and remedy depression, nervous exhaustion and stress-related conditions.
Ylang Ylang essential oil therapeutic properties:
The therapeutic properties of ylang ylang oil include calming effect on the mind and body. Great balancing and stimulating effect on the skin. Also used to stimulate hair growth.
Rose essential oil therapeutic properties:
The therapeutic properties of rose oil include fights depression, grief, anger and fear. Also looks after your heart and digestive system.
Eucalyptus essential oil therapeutic properties:
The therapeutic properties of eucalyptus oil include fighting respiratory problems, fighting inflammation and sore muscles, rheumatism, headaches and nervous exhaustion, while boosting wound and ulcer healing and soothing skin eruptions.
Chamomile & Lavender, Jasmine & Lemongrass, Rose & Ylang Ylang, Marjoram & Chamomile