Where do Epsom Salts come from?
Epsom salt take its name from a bitter saline spring in Epsom in Surrey, England, where the salt was produced from the springs.
Today, Epsom salt is commonly called Magnesium sulfate.
Health benefits of using Epsom salt?
Epsom salts have been known for hundreds of years, Epsom salt has beneficial properties that can soothe the body, mind and soul.
Epsom salts has been traditionally used as a component of bath salts.
- Reduce stress and relaxes the body
- Relieves pain and muscle cramps
- Helps muscles and nerves function properly
- Helps prevent hardening of arteries and blood clots
- Relieves constipation
- Eliminates toxins from the body
Bathing in Epsom salts is a safe and easy way to increase sulfate and magnesium levels in the body.